A beautiful day at Mammoth. How often does a ski resort actually have lawn chairs out because the weather is so nice? I didn't get the deep powder I was hoping for, but still a beautiful mountain. After a great day of skiing and a bit of a nap, we went and did a bit of a bar tour in Mammoth. It's the end of the season, so the entire town is slowing down, but it was fun to see the different restaurants and chat with a few locals.
Finished day two skiing a little early. It was fun, but the wind was crazy and a total surprise. Day three was beautiful again. Nice and warm, lots of people out doing some crazy jumps and other tricks in the park. There are some seriously talented skiers here.
I'm getting the grand tour of Mammoth today, then off to the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment