It's tough to get here for how close it is, with no direct flights and only a few flights in each day via California, but totally worth it. After a long day of flying, I made it safe and sound and this time, only missing the strap on my ski bag, instead of the whole darn thing. So we're off to a good start. :-)
I'm hanging out with my good friend craig, who was awesome enough to let me crash. We had dinner at Rafters, which was amazing. Gorgonzola augratin is absolutely the way to go. We then scooted over to his bar (a side venture), The Tap and the downstairs bar, The Outlaw, to meet up with some fun folks and have a few cold ones -- some in 16 oz glasses and some in 1 oz glasses (if you know what I mean).
Tomorrow is a full day of skiing on an amazing mountain, I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment