Well, it's Katie's last day travelling, we got in at 7am, so we had breakfast again at the hostel and our favorite Durum for lunch, and went to our favorite restaraunt for dinner. After a Turkish bath of course. We met our new bunkmates and have been hanging out with Mat from Alberta Canada, but living in Ottawa.
Katie left early the next day and I mostly caught up on blogging, but also hung out with Mat again. Had to have the Durum one last time of course. We then decided to pop over to Asia for dinner. Gotta love Istanbul.
Dinner was great. We wandered around and finally found some random place to have dinner, right before they closed. It was pretty fun. I had learned just enough words in the last 5 days or so, that i was able to do allot of the dinner figuring out in Turkish. It was awesome, cause between his couple english words and my couple Turkish words, we figured it out. Fun Fun! Got to use it a little before I left and probably-will soon forget it. :(
Off to Switzerland...
Was a little worried about you guys after watching midnight express but now that you have a Canadian in your midst I am resting easy eh. Keep having fun we are living vicariously from the PNW.
ReplyDeleteSteve, Natsuki and Holden
It's a good thing Mat (does he really spell it with only 1 "t"?) had a couple of english words. I'm still amazed how we were able to communicate so well with him for so long... :)
ReplyDeleteHa Ha! You guys are funny :)
ReplyDelete